50 ml olive oil
2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 el GIMBER 2 garlic cloves, grated
1-2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack over top. Spray the rack with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl or baking dish, combine olive oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, gimber, garlic, and whisk well until combined.
- Add salmon to the dish or place everything in a ziplock bag, then refrigerate and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler in your oven. (or preheat your grill if you prefer to use something else)
- Remove salmon with kitchen tongs and place directly on the wire rack. Sprinkle with a little bit of salt and pepper, then place directly under the broiler.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, depending on the salmon’s thickness (our’s was just about an inch thick), until opaque and easily akable with a fork. You can ip the salmon halfway through cooking if desired.
- Remove and serve immediately, with a sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds.