6 portions – 45min
- 150 ml non-dairy milk
- 400 g pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons GIMBER
- 2 eggs or 170 g vegan yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons gingerbread spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 g rolled oats (gf)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons pecan nuts
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C and grease a 22x22 cm baking dish
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs (unless you’re using yoghurt) and add all the ingredients. Stir until evenly combined.
- Pour mixture into baking dish, top off with chopped nuts, raisins and pumpkin seeds.
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes and allow to cool
- Optional: serve with some extra yoghurt.
- Enjoy with a GIMBER HOTTIE.