Chai GIMBER latte
For 1 mocktail
- 30 ml GIMBER
- 3 cardamom pods
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 3 black peppercorns
- 200 ml hot black tea
- 200 ml dairy-free milk of your choice (almond or oat)
- Coarsely grind the cardamom pods, cinnamon stick, star anise, and peppercorns and roast the spices for about 1 minute over medium heat.
- Prepare the black tea in a saucepan and add the spices and GIMBER to the hot liquid. Turn off the heat, put a lid on the pan, and allow to brew for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the dairy-free milk and froth it up a little with a milk foamer or hand blender.
- Sieve the tea to remove the spices, pour it into a large mug or glass, then fill to the top with the frothy oat milk. Finish with a pinch of cinnamon powder.