GIMBER is probably the most versatile concentrate in the world. There’s almost no way you can’t use GIMBER. And now we’ve released a new version, GIMBER N°2 BRUT, you might get lost in the endless possibilities there are with GIMBER. To help you find out which GIMBER suits best your taste buds, we've created a guidance to discover the aroma profiles and endless pairing possibilities.
to discover and download the aroma profiles PDF
GIMBER The Original - The Perfect Serve
On the nose, along with ginger, you mainly get hints of orange and lemon. On the palate, a hint of lemon is quickly followed by ginger, then progressing to black pepper, to finish with woody, pine and herb notes.
discover the taste of GIMBER The Original
To pair with
- Condiments: olive oil, pumpkin seed oil, coconut oil, gochujang, mustard, soy sauce
- Cheese: Gruyère, Cheddar, cream cheese, Emmental, Brugge Goud, buffalo mozzarella
- Herbs: basil, lemon balm, rosemary, oregano, thyme, sage, coriander
- Spices: lemongrass, cardamom, cinnamon, sanshō pepper, ajowan
- Fruit: blackberry, bergamot, mango, raisins, grapefruit, mandarin orange, blueberry, passion fruit
- Vegetables: artichoke, edamame, green asparagus, parsley root, beetroot, red cabbage
- or used as an ingredient in - Cheesecake - Lemon pie - Cake - Guacamole
GIMBER N°2 BRUT - The Perfect Serve
At first, citrus comes to the fore on the nose, followed by a delicate ginger aroma paired with sumptuous creamy notes. On the palate, you get a balanced combination of citrus and ginger, followed by black pepper.
discover the taste of GIMBER BRUT
To pair with
- Condiments: coconut milk, rapeseed oil, apple cider vinegar, sherry vinegar, red wine vinegar, fish sauce, sesame oil
- Dairy: goat's milk, condensed milk, buttermilk, Bleu d'Auvergne, Roquefort, Parmesan, Camembert
- Herbs: Madras curry (paste), peppermint, dill, lavender, marjoram, herb fennel, kaffir lime leaf
- Spices: isot pepper, cayenne pepper, nutmeg, juniper berry, saffron, laurel
- Fruit: peach, apricot, raspberry, pineapple, orange, black olive, cranberry, papaya, plum
- Vegetables: carrot, aubergine, okra, potato, adzuki beans, parsnip, pumpkin, French beans
- or used as an ingredient in Chocolate cake